Ann Keller leads the following Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT) groups at East-West Psychotherapy in Marietta:
Tuesdays: 10:00am to 11:30am: DBT – Interpersonal Effectiveness
Thursdays: 10:am to 11:30am DBT – Interpersonal Effectiveness
First-time attendees are invited to attend one of each of the groups for FREE to see if the group program is a good fit for them. Group members are women who are 18 years of age and older.
A 45-minute Pre-Group intake session is required prior to the first attendance and is $100. Groups are $40 per session. Each session is a minimum of 90 minutes.
Discounted Group Fees: The monthly fee is $200 for the entire month of groups.
The groups are based on Dialectical Behavior Therapy, Cognitive Behavior Therapy, within a Christian worldview. However, people from all faith backgrounds are welcome to attend. Participants are welcome to register for as many groups as they are able to attend based on a first-come-first-served basis.
Each session includes checking in with the DBT Diary Card, Lecture on the Handout (see schedule below), Worksheet related to the Lecture, and Processing the session.
The Current Subjects covered are as follows:
- February 8, 2018 – Objective Effectiveness – DEARMAN
- February 13, 2018 – Relationship Effectiveness – GIVE
- February 15, 2018 – Self-Respect Effectiveness – FAST
- February 20, 2018 – Asking for something and Saying No
- February 22, 2018 – Trouble Shooting
- February 27, 2018 – Finding and Getting People to Like You
- March 1, 2018 – Mindfulness of Others
- March 6, 2018 – Ending Relationships
- March 8, 2018 – Balancing Acceptance and Change
- March 13, 2018 – Balancing Opposites
- March 15, 2018 – Validation
- March 20, 2018 – Recovering from Invalidation
- March 22, 2018 – Behavior Change Strategies
- March 27, 2018 – TBD
- March 29, 2018 – TBD
- April, 2018 TBD
- May, 2018 TBD
- No Groups during the summer. We will start back in September 2018
Register Here: annkeller.fullslate.com
or call Ann Keller at 770-617-6923, or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You can also ask questions about the group here: