To request an appointment:
- To begin the process, start with a free 15-minute phone consultation. Select a time with the online scheduler at annkeller.fullslate.com
To save time during your first appointment, please complete the following paperwork and bring with you to the first session.
- A receipt of services can be provided for you to file for out-of-network benefits by request.
Reduced Fees and Pro-Bono work:
- Marriage Counseling is available at a reduced rate on a limited basis for members of the military/public service and their spouses. (This includes both active service and veterans of the Army, Navy, Air Force, Marine, Fire Department, and Police Department, etc.)
- Premarital Counseling is provided at 50% discount for students in counseling fields pursuing careers in the helping professions. (This includes students at Richmont Graduate University as well as other counseling programs.)
- $100 per 45-minute session or $200 per 90-minute session
- Cash, check and all major credit cards and FSAs accepted for payment at the end of your session.