Ann Keller, LPC specializes in emotion regulation for individuals, marriage enrichment for couples, and family counseling in a private practice setting in Marietta, Georgia. (Licensed Professional Counselor #LPC010350)
She has a Bachelor of Science in Accounting from Auburn University as well as a Master of Arts in Marriage and Family Therapy with a Specialization in Christian Sex Therapy from Richmont Graduate University in Atlanta, Georgia.
Ann has presented at the American Counseling Association national conference, church settings, OBGYN offices, and general audiences speaking on a variety of topics including: marriage, communication skills, conflict resolution skills, anxiety, and sexual functioning.
Ann is a collaborative CBT (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy) and DBT (Dialectical Behavior Therapy) therapist. Her therapeutic approach is to provide support and practical feedback to help clients effectively address personal life challenges by looking at how what you are thinking and doing impacts how you are feeling. She integrates complementary methodologies and techniques to offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each client.
Ann is a member of the following organizations:
- American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC)
- American Association of Marriage and Family Therapists (AAMFT)
- American Board of Christian Sex Therapists (ABCST)
- American Counseling Association (ACA)
- Christian Association for Psychological Studies (CAPS)
- Cobb County Chamber of Commerce
- Leadership Cobb Class of 2015 and Alumni Association
- Licensed Professional Counseling Association (LPCA)
- International OCD Foundation (IOCDF)
You can subscribe to Ann Keller’s YouTube channel here:
Request Appointment here.